Editing Images with Rookie Photo Editor
If you are into photography so much and you like tweaking with the results, you may want to install the Rookie-Photo Editor to help you with the editing activity. It lets you to create photos into amazing ones with only a few touches. Unlike other app or software which is hard to handle by beginners, Rookie is so easy to use yet it results great photos. This app is developed by JellyBus. Inc and designed for iPad and iPhone. It is basically a new app that has just been released around the 30th of January 2014.
Edit Image Like a Pro
The same creator that developed Modiv and PicsPlay designed this app, so you can expect simplicity and loads of handiness. Rookie is basically camera filter photo editor that helps you with the editing purpose. Thanks to Rookie for being camera and photo editor app at once, you can directly edit the photo right after you took it. The result will be professional-like and you can expect artistic outcome from it. Simply apply any effects to get the desired photo. Spare some minutes and you’ll be having the perfect memorable photo.
Rookie Photo Editor Features
Here are some basic features that you can enjoy:
• Choose the high quality filters that you want and capture any images you want in real time mode
• Feel free to fumble around with the camera options, such as flash control along the torch mode, digital zoom up to 6x, geo-tag, exposure and focus multi touch feature, square shots, front camera reverse, and so many more
• Add your own favorite and personal photo effect
• Add your own designing features, like mood stickers, badges, and fonts – all of them have been available
• Feel free to save and then share it through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media