If you like traveling and explore new places, you certainly need a worthy companion that is able to help making your trip more convenient and comfortable. With Brussels Offline Map and Travel Guide, developed by Ulmon GmbH, you can certainly have a blast! There is no need to worry about missing a train, or getting lost in the middle of nowhere, or being clueless where to spend a night or where to rent a car.
This free app is designed as a reliable app for gadget users who like to challenge their adventurous side and explore the world on their own. You only need to download the app and install it within your device, and you are good to go! The cool thing about this app is that you don’t need to be connected to the net just to see your way around. You can always find your spot on the map, find addresses or streets, and get the right directions whenever you want to. You can really access the GPS, and find the best hotels, shops, restaurants, and so many more by the touch of your finger. It is that simple!
You can also share your experience with your friends, families, or other travelers. You can even create your own list of spots to visit. So, what’s more to enjoy from this app? Here is the list:
• Find out the available hotels, tourist attractions and restaurants in Brussels
• Read thousands of worldwide’ users reviews that are added daily
• Create and enjoy your self guided tours in exploring the famous landmarks, interesting neighborhoods, hidden gems and so much more.
• Create your trip journal by simply checking in, adding note for the location, taking a photo and then your travel album will automatically be created.
• Find out the all of the city facts in Brussels.