Puzzle games are always interesting, and keeps the player gripped to it. It has been seen that 99% of puzzle games are two dimensional, but The Room Two is a three dimensional puzzle game, a sequel of The Room series. Released in 2013, The Room Two places the user in a single room, creating a virtual 3-D environment, and makes them solve interconnected puzzles in limited time and space. The game has been designed for touchscreen mobile devices, and uses hand gestures to perform actions like opening a drawer or turning the key around to open a case. Each level consists of some clues and components, which get unlocked on clearing the given level.
Read More: Pixel Dungeon for PC
The Room Two is a better version of The Room, since it gives a better 3-D view of things and presents the situation to the player in a more subtle and realistic way. The aim is to solve puzzles in a given room, which may be placed at different locations. The player needs to solve all the puzzles in a room and then move from one room to another. The game is touch specific and a few OS support this game. iOS and Android are only operating systems supporting The Room Two, and thus not owning a device out these could be a hindrance. Hindrance of such a type can be solved using BlueStacks, a dedicated Android App Player. What it does is it generates an Android OS temporarily on a computer and user can make full use of it like a normal Android device. Thus, The Room Two too can be played using BlueStacks on a PC.
Downloading The Room Two On PC:
- Android apps on a computer need Bluestacks. Download Here!
- Download the setup and save it. Run the downloaded file as admin which leads to opening an installation wizard. The wizard guides the user through simple steps and installs Bluestack on their personal computer.
- Open the installed software and let it run its files for normal use. Bluestack opens up with a home screen similar to that of an Android device. Locate the search bar on the home screen and write The Room Two in the given space.
- A list is shown, showing all the possible results. Select the right item from the list and install it. The installation takes its own course.
- Once done with installation, The Room Two can be located in the My Apps tab, as well as on the home screen for easier access.
Advancements In The Room Two:
Read More: Download Rail Rush for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
The Room Two comes out shining as a mind boggling three dimension puzzle game with exceptional graphics and real time gameplay. The Room Two is a bettered sequel of its predecessor, and provides the player with greater options like unnerving audio, realistic as well as detailed 3-D objects, pick and play motto and multiple languages integration.