Ever wondered how the data transfer technology has improved by the time. From infrared transfer to USB data transfer and to Bluetooth. The transfer of data without wiring has eased user experience, but with data of large sizes, it is desired to have greater speeds. Superbeam is the Android application that enables super speedy data transfer over a wireless network, using the technology of Wi-Fi Direct. Easily available on Google Play Store, the application generate unmatchable speeds without a lag or breakage in between. Superbeam uses any Wi-Fi available in the proximity and allows transferring data. Not only can it enable transfer among the Android devices, it can send files to computers too.
Read More: Unblock Me for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
But what is the use of an application that possesses these exciting features, and we don’t own the basic amenity for it, an Android device. Well, there is always PC or a laptop with us. There is nothing that cannot be done with these. Using the internet, searching some useful stuff and downloading the Android App Player, BlueStacks can be the way out of this problem. BlueStacks has been especially designed to run android applications on PC, in case there is no independent android device available. Superbeam can run on BlueStacks just like that on an Android device, though with a bigger screen. All we need to do to get going with transfer via Superbeam is as follows.
Stepwise Instructions to get Superbeam for PC:
- As mentioned earlier, BlueStacks is the basic need to get started with an Android application on PC. Getting BlueStacks is not an uphill task, and simple surfing can get download links for BlueStacks. You can download BlueStacks here.
- Open the downloaded executable file, and run it as administrator. Follow the installation wizard, and install the program with the desired settings.
- Open BlueStacks Application Player, and click on the ‘Search’ tab on visible on the home screen.
- Just like one would do normally on the play store, search for the required application. Here, search ‘Superbeam’ and click on the install button.
- When the file finishes downloading and installation, go through the ‘My Apps’ tab and find Superbeam. Run the application and enjoy transferring data!
Features to look for in Superbeam:
Read More: FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS™ for PC Download
Now when an application claims to be the fastest data transfer app, the first thing that needs to be observed is the same. The applications comes loaded with ability to send files, photos, videos and audios and lists them according to the group types. Sharing can be done by generating a QR code for the data set for transfer, or a key that can be shared only with those whom the sender wants to send. With seamless ability to send files of thousands of Megabytes in a few minutes, Superbeam is all about matching the data exchange with the requisite demands of the user.