Gone are the days of pixelated snake and bricks games. Smartphones have changed the perception of games. From ferocious racing games under Asphalt and Need for Speed to fighting games like Tekken, it has all become tremendously fast. Sonic dash comes as a never ending running game, similar to the outer structure of games like Temple Run and Subway Surfers. Sonic dash is the supposedly world’s longest and fastest hedgehog game. The game deals with the character Sonic who has to keep running across astonishing 3 dimensional environments and roller coaster rides. The player collects peculiar power ups, coins and special strengths to keep running and progressing in the game.
Read more: Need for Speed: Most Wanted for PC
What Sonic Dash provides apart from the former competitors is epic Boss battles, different set characters to play with (Sonic’s friends), distinguishing power ups, exceptional graphics and never ending run. With this said, it becomes quite clear that Sonic Dash obviously deserves a chance on your smartphone. Now for those who feel that it ends the topic if you don’t own a smartphone, let us be quite clear that we are for you guys specifically. Developers have worked hard to develop Bluestacks, a software that enables users to run any Android application on their Mac, or on a personal computer. The software creates a virtual Android environment and gives the users a chance to make full use of it. Same features of the application, obviously on larger screen and operations being surprisingly smooth add icing to the cake. For the same reason, we provide a short guide to get started with Bluestacks.
Getting Sonic Dash for Mac:
- The first stepping stone is the get Bluestacks for Mac.
- Open the downloaded file, and find yourself looking at a setup wizard for Bluestacks. Follow the mentioned steps and snub the default settings preferably for comfortable installation. Conclude the installation by clicking finish.
- Run Bluestacks and wait for first use. Unlock the home screen like it’s done in an Android phone and go through the options in the software. Look for a search tab to search apps on Google Play Store.
- On finding the same, type ‘Sonic dash’ and wait till a list of results appears. Find the correct app and click install.
- The download of application starts, which is followed by automatic installation onto Bluestacks. Locate the application in My Apps tab, as well as on home screen. Enter the 3 dimensional supersonic world of Sonic Dash!
Sonic Dash, The Buzz!
Read more: Minecraft for PC – Free Download!
Almost everything has been talked about Sonic Dash earlier on. The game goes on infinitely until a player gets caught in the web on obstacles. Innovative obstacles, power ups of different class and breathtaking turn of events sum up the game for a new player. All that can be concluded from this is that Sonic Dash is a must try!