Editing pictures these days have become ritual. Normal photos are just too mainstream these days. It is like trending now the way we remember our memories, pictures ever we have taken. We add filters and editing tools to photos that aids in extra charm at them. But what if we already knew how beautiful our picture would look like right after the snap got clicked. Retrica offers option of clicking pictures right from its console. Further it is filled with live filters followed by a preview feature for the existing picture being snapped earlier. The best part about it is that one does not need to care about the limited filters, since Retrica sports a staggering 100+ filters, not making one run out of options. The feeling is similar to be able to see the future, as we can already figure out how a picture might look like with live filters working throughout.
Features of Retrica Android Application
High quality camera enabled phone all this application necessitates before imply. Filters and editing tools can be useful only when pictures are of good quality, or able to capture the moments perfectly. Lack of this one primary device can mount a lot of work. Firstly, one has to compromise using Retrica on a Mac or PC. Next, the system should be aided by the software Bluestacks. Bluestacks sets up configurations of the system in a way such that it creates a temporary Android UI and gives every Android application one may need. Not getting deep into its internal working, below is a short guide to using Bluestacks without a glitch.
Read More: FaceBook Messenger for PC
Getting Started with Bluestacks and Retrica for Mac:
- Install Bluestacks to your Mac and by downloading its setup. Click here to download Bluestacks directly.
- Run the setup file and allow the setup wizard to open. Read the required permissions and instructions to be followed and do the same. Keep modification to a minimum and let the wizard configure the software itself. Complete the installation.
- Open the software and take a tour through it. Discover all the option in it and primarily find a search text field to start app search on Google Play Store.
- When found, start typing any Android application needed by you. Here, we type ‘Retrica’ and hit enter for possible options. A list of probable applications appears. Select the requisite one and press the Install button to start download process.
- Bluestacks automatically downloads and installs the application to its interface just like in an Android phone. Locate Retrica on home screen or in My Apps drawer, and start clicking pictures like never before!
Retrica Is A Revolutionary Camera Application:
Retrica has redefined clicking pictures with live filters and numerous tools to add grace to pictures. One click adding of Vignette effect, a timer able to select any time in a range of 1-10 seconds, ability to create collages on the go, Retrica’s watermark to show off and a brilliant option of Blur to keep the subject in or out of focus can’t just appear coincidentally!