Nothing in the world can beat the fun in playing the original video games, the exciting journeys towards untraveled paths. With the new age games and smartphones on the rise, extraordinary graphics and real time gameplay have surpassed their parents. Still, playing rogue-like games and pixelated hero villain games can be a hearty experience. Pixel Dungeon is a simple pixel art graphics game which takes the gamer to a world where they need to fight the evil, and collect precious and rare stone and gems around. The game includes a simple user interface and gives a fine touch of the 90s.
Read More: Rail Rush for PC – Free Download!
With extremely easy to play, Pixel Dungeon roams around the fields of collection of gems and stones, beating down some outrageous monsters on the way and keeping up the spirit. The game is very addictive as well as interesting. But how would it feel if the game is rather played on a computer? A pixel art game with a pinch of 90s, on a TV like screen would be a perfect setup up. The possibility of being able to get this done can only be possible using a software BlueStacks. The mentioned software is a huge success in being able to create a virtual Android environment on a personal computer. By generating a virtual Android OS, one can access all the desired Android apps on their computer. Here is a simple guide in getting Pixel Dungeon right on the desktops.
Get Pixel Dungeon for PC Now!
- In being able to get an Android app on PC, the beginning has to be with BlueStacks, an Android App Player.
- Download the Bluestack setup and run it as administrator, when downloaded. On running the setup, an installation wizard appears, which guides the user to install BlueStacks on their systems.
- Follow the wizard and finish installing BlueStacks. When the process completes, open BlueStacks using the shortcut icon that is created by the wizard.
- Let the software open calmly and install files for first use. On completion, look for a peculiar ‘search’ tab on the home screen of BlueStacks. If found, type in ‘Pixel Dungeon’ and wait for results.
- A list of related apps is listed and the user needs to click on the requisite one. Click install and get the app placed in your BlueStacks system.
- The installed application is available in My Apps column and also on the home screen.
Pixel Dungeon, Time Travel To 90s
Read More: Pet Rescue Saga for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
As rightly quoted by many people, Pixel Dungeon leaves an essence of good old times and a shout to get back there. Sporting a basic user interface, the game still manages to woo many people because of exciting levels, tricky gameplays and witty monsters. Although the game may not hit everybody equally, but can serve as nostalgia to great percentage.