Android 4.4 Kitkat is waiting to be launched sooner to shine with its Android 4.3 version. As we know that Android 4.4 has been scheduled to be released, we only need a bit patience to wait its coming. If you got Samsung Galaxy S3 with unofficial version of Android 4.3 was leaked. It is available for you unofficially, enjoy it and have fun!
However, it is the first leak for Galaxy S3 and it has a stable condition in test. Of course there are still some bugs. It is possible for more features are equipped it since it comes in early build. We are expecting about some changes on its update especially the UI followed with Samsung Galaxy S4 and also Galaxy Note 3.
Download the firmware by clicking this link.
- Donwload Odin2 V3.09 (here or here)
- Extract it from ZIP file
- Restart your phone in download mode (Hold home + power + volume down buttons)
- Add AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add MODEM_I930BUUGMJ3_REV00_user_low_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_VFG_I9300VFGGMJ5_1986192_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Re-partition is NOT TICKED
- Click start, sit back and wait few minutes.
- If you found any problems, recover it (Home + power + vol up)
- Choose wipe/factory reset (all data will be erased)
- Choose reboot
That’s all go ahead for the installation!
To see some changes, you can check it here as follow:
- Galaxy Gear Support
- Trim Support (Allow faster performance)
- Core UI element updated
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Lockscreen
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera Mode: Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely Revamped Settings UI
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Contacts, Clock, Music, Gallery
- Full Screen Samsung apps
- New S-voice (Galaxy S4)
Well, folks that’s all about our information. If you love it, please share it with your friends through all social account you have. If you are questioning related to the issue, we are waiting your response by leaving a comment in this post.