Things have changed considerably with development in the field of smartphones and their working interfaces. Calling, messaging, texting, gaming and access to applications has never been this easy before. To facilitate mobile users with the ability to text and call for free, IMO has been launched recently with almost everything one may need. IMO is an online platform for Android users and has the ability to message as well as chat with people they are connected with. No matter what the device is, IMO provides astonishingly user friendly interface. Eradication of messaging and paid phone calls is the prime feature of the app, along with the add-ons of free voice and video calling, provision of unlimited stickers to express ourselves and also allows sharing photos or videos.
It is actually difficult now a days to survive a day without regular contact either via messages or phone calls, it becomes quite vital to possess such an application. The features of the application are quite impressive and can be tried out. But what if the same features could be employed to your computer and a Mac and we still manage to make use of everything that the application provides without any glitch? Well there is a way out for this too, and that’s Bluestack. This a software that can provide a temporary Android interface on a Mac (or a computer) thus allowing to download any Android application and enjoy for as long as they want. All one needs to know is how to master Bluestacks, which is not difficult at all.
Downloading IMO for Mac
- Get the setup for Bluestacks first. You can directly download Bluestacks!
- Run the downloaded file, which in turn opens an installation wizard (to install required files into the system). Ignore the default settings as they are good enough and simply follow the wizard to install Bluestacks.
- Run Bluestacks. The interface appears like an Android device exactly. Start the session by unlocking the home screen and surfing through the menu.
- Find the search text field to look for apps on Google Play Store. Type in ‘IMO’ and press enter. A list of probable items is shown, from where the requisite app must be selected. Click on install to start the downloading process.
- The application completes downloading and installs automatically. The app gets placed in My Apps shelf of Bluestacks. Access it anytime and don’t lose contact with the close ones ever!
IMO changes the scenario of connectivity
Clearly, things have eased down quite a bit with IMO. Freeing from irritating and costly text messages and phone calls, completely free and lag free calls with IMO app, the very intriguing encrypted calls and messaging service, sharing of photos and videos and tremendous video calling are good enough to convince IMO’s ability to satisfy its customers.