Talking about survival game and the popularity of one gaming platform can really affect the others. Just because Flappy Bird is becoming so much popular with mobile gadget users, now most games are designed and created based on the game. The same thing also happens with the Fly Birdie.
Get Closer to the Games
This game is basically almost similar to the popular Flappy Bird. The character is a bird, and you need to make it fly and navigate it through obstacles. In fact, it is almost similar that it is quite difficult to set up the difference, except they are both made by different creators and developers. This game was launched around the 30th of January 2014, for iPad and iPhone users. it is completely free and its current version remains on the 1.0 ver. As it was mentioned before, you need to help this bird fly and navigate its way around, avoiding obstacles and hindrances. In this game you will be give 3 live points to start – unlike the medallion thing you have to collect in the Flappy Bird.
The Cheats and Catch
Here are some useful cheats to help you get the highest score:
• Never look at lives counter because it can make you lose the focus you need to win the game
• Do the short and quick taps to have a better control of the bird
• Make sure to keep flying all times unless you want to lose
• Multitask is not recommended because again you need to stay focus
• And the least will be not to pause the game
If you are enthusiast about playing Flappy Bird, you may want to try this. But people are smarter and they start to realize the similarities of the game – if not copying it so much. Which one you prefer to play?