Google Drive is one app that uses the principle of cloud storage for Google users so they can always keep their data or files safely without having to worry about anything. And now Google Drive is available for mobile device, enabling you to save your important folders and files while you are on the go. It’s a great app to allow you enjoy more efficient workload and of course, more secured workload because you have Google to help you store the important files you cannot lose.
Google Drive System
This free app has been designed with users’ need in mind. Cloud storage system is considered as one of the most reliable and handiest system ever created and designed because it is safe and easy, and it removes the fuss and hassle of having external devices to store your data. With this system, you can always be sure that your data is safely protected while you can always have easy access by using different kinds of devices – from PC to tablet or mobile devices. And now you can even store your files up to 15GB freely.
Some bug issues have been fixed and you can even enjoy greater perks.
• The basic feature is you are able to upload files to Google account you have before converting the files to Google’s file format so that you can edit them online.
• Enjoy the chance to create new documents in Web interface while collaborating in real time with other users.
• You can create or edit documents by using Sheets and Docs feature.
• You can also share files or photos with family and friends. You can have the latest and most updated version of your documents.
• Google Drive lets you export your finished products to any others standard file formats including pdf, rtf and doc.
• You can also make them available for offline activity.