GTA San Andreas is one of the most popular editions of the series. It involves loads of actions with it. The game involves a dream control. There are a huge number of options available those appear best as you proceed through it. No matter you are a beginner, or already an expert, this game is for all, and needless to mention, full of excitement and lots of fun.
About the Game:
The story line is pretty much the same as of the other versions. Post overwhelming GTA Vice City, the latest edition of GTA SA provides you with full liberty of performing. Moving through Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, the player’s nature suits well for moving hard, remaining involved with extreme actions like swimming, climbing, sprints, etc. This is the initial GTA game variant where the actions have been made so natural. In addition, the face to face clash, using the weapons is in the best form in the game.
What’s new with it?
The players can go with a nice set of transport system, water crafts, tanks, cruisers, bikes, air jets and many others. You can also bring in similar options in case they find it necessary. However, the earlier edition of GTA line-up was GTA Vice City that was a huge success.
The players are going to be made available with extremely efficient and revamped cars. There will be the option to import and export works. The best part about the game is its functionality through servers. It involves frequently changing, and challenging quests. It is a 3 GB game.
The System Set-ups needed:
- However for enjoying this fantastic game make sure your system is ready for it with following set of arrangements. First thing is that it should run atleast with a Pentium 3 processor clocked at 1 GHz, and operate with Windows 2000/XP platform. It should have 256 MB memory support.
- Most importantly there must be 3.6 GB free hard drive space available along with Video memory of 64 MB.
- For the best experience make the George 3 video card available.
- Sounds make a game much livelier, and to expect the best out of GTA San Andreas, it should be DirectX companionable.
- It should be DirectX 9.0.
- Last but not the least; make sure you are having the professional Keyboard and mouse to experience the most.
Customized and sleekest options:
There are certain factors those make it distinguishing than others. It has the best set of 3D graphics, and you are going to deal with a mammoth 150 missions through the game. For the best experience it provides with the option of making personalized settings. In addition, there remains the most flexible gang management. The rivals here are the most efficient, hence enjoyable, but let you available with the option of being the most renowned gangster in the city.
There remains the option of getting into every part of the city through the hunt of fresh challenges.
How to Install?
- First you need to download Winrar, and extract the desired files through it.
- Open the “GTA San Andreas” over the game folder, and double click the “Setup” option to initiate the installation process.
- Once it is completely set up, just double click over the icon given to have a bang over it.