In the age of smartphone, all we need is everything on the go, just a few touches away. Now something that we all need every day is regular updates about happening around us, basically news. Given that, it is obviously advantageous if we have access to regular magazines and eBooks. Newshunt surprisingly is the top most used application around India for regular reading of news, availability of popular magazines and eBooks, that too in twelve different languages. Newshunt typically has been designed to provide users as a complete of reading experience, with the mix of news, spicy magazines and intellectual eBooks altogether. Rated among the top 10 consumer applications in India, Newshunt definitely comprises of something many don’t know about.
Since Newshunt is a digital newspaper, having this application becomes quite obvious. The application allows the user to classify the news they want to view for present and future, stories can be followed and latest news can be found every minute. Thus owning a smartphone can be of great help especially when an app like Newshunt is present in it. It is equally dismal if a person doesn’t have a smartphone. A news geek can still make up by getting this application onto their Max or computer. The possibility of this is expanded by the software Bluestacks, an Android application playing software. The aim of the software is bring all the applications beyond mobiles. Bluestacks has been a great success in bringing access to Android applications on the go, with bigger screen, same graphics and improved feasibility. Here’s how to start off with Bluestacks.
Getting Newshunt for Mac
- Download setup for Bluestacks for getting the environment ready on your Mac to port Android apps. Click here to start downloading the setup file.
- Run the downloaded file as administrator, and wait till a dialog box opens. This installation wizard basically guides a user through the steps of installation. Follow the steps and install Bluestacks.
- Run Bluestacks and wait for it to load files for first use. As soon as the software opens, a screen appears, same as a locked Android device. Unlock the screen and look for a search bar to find the required application. On find the bar, type ‘Newshunt’ and hit enter.
- A lists of all the possible applications is shown out of which the former can be found at the top. Press install to start to downloading process for app.
- On completion of the download, application gets installed implicitly. Find the app on the home screen, or possibly in the My Apps tab and enter the world of latest news!
Hunt ends with Newshunt
With over 10 million downloads, and most of which being in India, it clearly defines how good Newshunt is. Every type of news can be found on Newshunt, with proper listing and elegant presentation. From sports to politics, and from international to agricultural news, every single bit gets covered in Newshunt. On the icing, the option to view news in 12 different languages makes it much more accessible across the nation with great scope of expansion.