Games have been an integral part of our lives right from our childhood. Young generation has been showing its interest in gaming since smartphones and PlayStation are arrived. It is acceptable to observe a gradual rise is graphics and notions of games with the expansion of possibilities of newer operating systems and gadgets to work on. Obviously, this means going with the flow and creating something out of the box is a necessity. Kingdom Rush is a fantasy fighting/defense game which takes the player to a whole new world, fighting the giants of trolls, evil dragons, wizards and loads of demons on the way. All this is aided by the arsenal of towers that the player own and the chain of commands he can nail enemies with.
Read More: Superbeam for PC
Features of Kingdom Rush Android Game
With absurd tower upgrades, special abilities and power ups for towers like Forest Rangers and Arcane Wizards to list a few, Kingdom Rush deserves acclaim for its abstract storyline and innovative designing. All this is possible on the tips of smartphones users. The idea is to download the game right away but how if one doesn’t have a smartphone? Impossible, isn’t it? No! Bluestacks can be the savior here for those who would be willing to get the game in Macs or PCs. What Bluestacks does is create a virtual Android environment, provide an Android interface on user’s system and allow them to access any android application available on Goggle Play Store. The idea may sound new and preposterous, but it is worth a try. To lessen to effort, we provide a short guide to kicking off.
Read More: Download Free – Microsoft Office 2015
Starting Download Process For Kingdom Rush for Mac
- Find the setup for Bluestacks and download it. The same can be located on any good website providing download for popular software. Click here to be redirected to download directly.
- Double click the downloaded setup file and run it as administrator to avoid unnecessary interruptions. When the installation wizard appears, simply follow it by clicking next. The setup is closed implicitly when software gets installed.
- Run Bluestacks and keep an eye on how the software appears. On observing keenly, it can be seen the look of it parallel to an Android device completely. Operate the home screen and try to locate a search bar, which allows you the search for an app of Play Store.
- Type ‘Kingdom Rush’ in the field provided and hit enter. What follows is a list of possible app user may be looking for. Select the correct one, and press Install.
- The application gets downloaded and installed automatically. It gets placed on home screen and in My Apps drawer. Locate it and start defending your palace!
Kingdom Rush offers numerous controls that a player desires. 9 Heroes to choose from, different locations like monuments, forest and battlefields to fight on, 8 special tower abilities, tons of different enemies and allowing the armies to be commanded to fight a set of devils by themselves should be quite convincing to try Kingdom Rush.