One of the newest products from Samsung is the Galaxy S4 GT – 19505. We often call it as the S4 only. That phone is one of the best smart phones that have been being operated by the Android Operating System. There have been several kinds of android operating system version and the latest one is the KitKat one. It is the 4.4 version of android operating system that has the latest user interface appearance and it is also installed in the newest device, including the smart phone devices that have been produced by Samsung Mobile. One of them is the Galaxy S4 device. However, you need to get the latest version of the firmware of the software that is being used in that phone device. Here, we have already shared the steps of installing the new firmware for G S4. The steps that you should do as follows:
- Download the firmware that will be installed first. You can get it here.
- Extract the file.
- Download the Odin 3.09 and extract it as well.
- After you have extracted the file, you should launch it.
- After that, the next step that you should do is to restart your G S4 Device.
- Connect your device to your computer and wait the Odin program to recognize your device.
- Add: AP_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to the AP box.
BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to the BL box.
CP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to the CP box.
CSC_OXX_I9505OXXFNA2_549230_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to the CSC box.
- You have to ensure that the repartition box is not checked.
- Click Start and wait for a while until it ends. Do not disconnect your device until finish.
- When your device restarts, it is finished.
After all the steps have been done well, it means you have upgraded your Galaxy S4 into a newer version of firmware.