There often comes a time when people are bored of their social life and want to experience something different, something spicy out of their lives. Be it making new friends, contacting relatives or friends living abroad, sharing funny stuff among peers, probably seeking notes just a single night before the exam, having never ending conversations without shelling your pockets, each and everything of this is just a click away from an app that can flash up your life. Flashchat is a socializing app to connect to new friends and meet new people online.
Read More: Superbeam for PC
The application provides a simple interface with facilities to keep the data private and restrict from unwanted users. Live chats and anonymous chatrooms are available, and so is the option to promote any kind of events we may be hosting. When not owing an Android device, the thought of not being able to access it forever may cross one’s mind. With BlueStacks Application Player making its way into the market, it has made possible to use our PCs just like Android devices. The software provides a user interface similar to that of an Android device. This means that downloading and playing an app on BlueStacks can bring in exactly the same experience as of an Android device. Flashchat is visibly a staggering way to indulge into cross communication around the world, being efficient and cost effective at the same time. For those who have doubts regarding getting Flashchat on PC, here is the key.
Downloading Flashchat for PC
- To get started with Android applications, downloading BlueStacks is the first and foremost step. Here is link to download the same.
- After downloading the installation file, double click on it to start installing BlueStacks app player into the system.
- Follow the installation wizard to get done with the installation. Once done with installation, open the software and let it load the necessary files.
- On opening BlueStacks, the software displays the interface of an Android device and options quite familiar.
- In the search tab visible on the screen, type in ‘Flashchat’ and search for available apps.
- Find the right application, and install the application into the BlueStacks player. Click on the My Apps option to find the downloaded application and flash things up.
Read More: Download Free – Microsoft Office 2015
Insight to Flashchat’s flashes
Flashchat is a socializing application. The application lets the user share photos, videos and audios without a fail. The feature of joining or even creating a chatroom lets the user meet new people with great ease. To avoid unwanted interruptions, one can block particular users whenever they want. Flashchat has revived the concept of chatrooms and ability to meet new trustworthy friends online. A peculiar feature that should not go unseen is the introduction of video chat option available, giving a handout to video conference with the people we want.