The game maker EA Sports has been one the biggest and visibly legends in the world. When it is about the game related with sports, EA Sports sponsorship does matter. Be it cricket, football, racing or even NBA, EA Sports has left its mark on it. The brightest one ‘FIFA’ has been the most popular and revamping flagship ever brought by EA Sports. It always brings something new to the field of thrilling games and makes it worth buying each time. FIFA 15 is the latest, the most advanced version launched by the company with several improvements. Of course it is necessary to have an ‘Origin’ account to play FIFA, but that is secondary. This application eases out almost every control and aspect of the game as it comes upon accessing on Smartphones.
Read More: FaceBook Messenger for PC
Features of FIFA 15 Android Game:
People who have been the fans for years have an opportunity to strike. Start creating your squad and plans for FIFA 2015. For the people who have their startups, let them know that it isn’t that difficult to play. Create a club at FIFA Ultimate Team mode; select a FUT Security question and Login. But a more important question is, do we have Smartphone which can handle such a heavy game? What if the answer is no? Is that it? No it isn’t, because there is one option, namely Bluestacks. This is a software which helps the user to create an Android environment for a while and access Google Play Store for any apps they may need. Obviously, the software is designed for Mac and PC, so one should try any one of these at least. What to do further? Here’s what is needed to be done.
Setting up FIFA 15 for Mac
- Find the setup file for the software from here!
- Run the setup and wait till the installation wizard comes to life. Follow the wizard till the software gets successfully installed.
- Open Bluestacks. The user interface gives an insight of a real Android device, by the look and feel of it. Unlock the home screen and discover the option. Find the search tab in the listed options, which enables searching for apps on Google Play Store.
- On locating the search tab, type ‘FIFA 15’ and give the Enter button a push. All the probable desired apps are listed from where the flagship of EA Sports must be selected. Hit install to start download.
- Let Bluestacks complete the installation process automatically. Locate your app in My Apps and kick it off!
FIFA 15, Another Promising Upgrade!
EA Sports does not miss out an upgrade of a game without significant changes. Features like Concept squad (a tool to plan in creating a powerful squad), managing the team for better performance, chemistry and morale, selling the players in timely transfer windows, bidding on player and purchasing packs for FUT store are some unavoidable attractions in the newer version.