With the modernization, there has been a massive expansion in the file sizes being shared around the world. With e-mails failing with the capability of sharing large files over mails, there comes a need of a wireless, reliable connection to transmit files, even of large sizes. Popularly used Bluetooth does provide an option to share unlimited audio, videos and files over a pair of devices. Though Bluetooth too fails when transfer speeds are talked about. Xender, File Transfer and Sharing is a data sharing application that’s provides a light, fabulously simple interface to send files without any Internet connection or any need of data usage. The application has been designed to share everything from a single mobile device to another, be it audio, video, files, pictures, or even applications.
Must Read: FaceBook Messenger for PC
With Xender, File Transfer and Sharing providing the option to share everything by a few touches away, the wait for a speedy transfer application is eradicated. The transfer speeds reach 4-5 Mbps and thus there is no way that there could be delay in transfers. But what if you don’t have the luxury of owning a smartphone or specifically an Android phone? Is it still possible to transfer data from somebody’s device to yourself? Yes, there is a way out! BlueStacks is a computer software developed a few years back, that lets a user create a virtual Android environment, thus allowing them to access countless applications, which are Android based, that too on a personal computer. The application experience is not disturbed using BlueStacks since it simply brings the Android OS to a personal computer, thus allowing same functionalities, on a larger screen. We provide you a simple series of steps to start with BlueStacks yourself.
Xender, File Transfer And Sharing for PC Download
- Download the setup file for BlueStacks from this page. For some intelligent information, the software’s setup is also available there.
- On completion of download, run the file as administrator, which results in opening an installation wizard. The wizard directs the user with simple steps to agree upon, leading to successful installation of BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks, which loads files when using for first time. The software opens with a home screen designed exactly same as an Android device. Unlock the screen and locate a search field.
- Type ‘Xender, File Transfer and Sharing’ in the search bar and hit enter. Possible results are listed from where the mentioned application can be downloaded. Click install to start the application’s download.
- The BlueStacks APIs install Xender within BlueStacks and can be located at the home screen or in My Apps folder for seamless sharing of files.
Must Read: SuperBeam for PC – Get It For Free!
Why Xender Should Be Your Sender?
The application has been designed keeping in mind with numerous competitors in the market providing same facilities. Xender, File Transfer and Sharing takes a huge lead from many competitors when talking about transfer speeds across multiplatform devices. Also, the application lets a user send data to a maximum of 5 devices at a time, which is quite a feat.