Rise of new and thrill games with ultimate graphics have been introducing almost every year. Sequels and series of games is normal these days. Each game gets better and replaces its predecessor on its next version. Mortal Kombat X is an extreme fighting game, which rides the player into an imaginary world of visceral fighting. Assemble an elite powerful team of warriors and kick into the greatest fighting tournament held ever on planet. Well, a package of ultimate next generation mobile gaming has been merged with breathtaking fights and best card collection game ever. Let’s find out what does a player need to do? Create a Mortal Kombat team, lead them into battles, fight, defend and win. Your elite experience well lead you to generate special attacks.
Advanced Features of Mortal Kombat X Android Game:
Now the prime question is what makes Mortal Kombat X so special to spend such a great deal of phone’s space and RAM? This games marks its stamp by introducing fatalities and X-Rays, along with exceptional graphics, stunning gameplay and friendly user interface. Kombat characters like Johnny Cage, Scorpion, etc. all own their special attacks which are discovered by progressing in the game. But the major problem is the game’s hardware requirements like a minimum of 1 GB RAM and the least of 1.5 GB phone space. Most of the phones cannot provide both these facilities at a time. Bluestacks at this point makes a breakthrough for enthusiasts who cannot get the game. This Android application player gives the user a chance to access Android applications on Mac or PC by developing a temporary Android environment. This may seem a lot technical, but it isn’t, just to be clear. For the same reason, we provide a short guide to start with Bluestacks.
Downloading Mortal Kombat X for Mac
- Download the setup for Bluestacks, which is the easiest part, since it is easily available on the internet for free. Apart from the software listing websites, it is also available on its official website.
- Run the downloaded file and wait till a setup wizard opens. Follow the simple steps of the wizard till it concludes by successfully installing Bluestacks and finishing the setup.
- Run Bluestacks from the created shortcut and let the software prepare for first use. The look and feel is designed quite parallel to real Android phones, thus makes it easy to use Bluestacks too.
- Unlock the home screen, and find search tab to look for apps of Google Play Store. On finding it, type ‘Mortal Kombat X’ and hit enter. A list of probable apps is shown from which the required app is selected and download is started.
- When download completes, installation is done automatically and Mortal Kombat X can be accessed from the My Apps tab.
Mortal Kombat X, Next-Gen Mobile Game!
Mortal Kombat X keeps almost everything within that one will never like to miss. From a wide variety of characters possessing distinct special attacks and abilities of playing multiplayer modes online, this game becomes extraordinary. Create teams, collect rewards and go progressive in the game, jaw dropping 3D graphics and different fighting modes are some other features one will never love to miss.