Listening music on classy radios have been a fantasy for the people of age until the digital technology arrived. It transformed the Televisions and radio interests into a frenzy of adopting almost everything on smartphones and latest technological gadgets. Earlier there were only radio channels which used to provide latest songs, advertisements and random dynamic entertainment.
Read More: FaceBook Messenger for PC
Features of iHeartRadio Android Application for Mac
We can consider the new application iHeartRadio as; it is inspired or taken from the first source of entertainment and especially music as its backbone that is radio. It enables users to surf through live radio, stream real time music stations, podcasts and news. Not only can the stuff is served online but also can be managed as per one’s favorite library. Not that the smartphones come without preinstalled application of radio, but iHeartRadio provides better possibilities with greater number of options suiting to one’s purpose. The application sports astonishing 20 million songs in its directory. Jazz, rock, pop, country, EDM, Dubstep, you name it. Personalized playlists and songs on the go can be saved for easier access.
It is alright to get the application on a smartphone, with no problems. But how would it be, if the same capabilities could be brought to computers or Mac too? The idea doesn’t sound preposterous at all, for it is not possible to be using phones all the time, and not convenient at times. This means that systems like Mac would need a stable technology to provide the mentioned abilities. Bluestacks is the best alternative in the modern day computing, which provides a stable platform to create a virtual Android environment on a compatible machine. For most of the people, if the application could be accessed in the same way, with minimal complications, bigger screen and faster processors, using Bluestacks won’t be any pain. Now how to get started? Here’s how.
Read More: SuperBeam for PC – Get It For Free!
Downloading iHeartRadio for Mac
- Find the setup for Bluestacks online or click here to download directly.
- Open the downloaded file, give access to administrator rights and find a setup wizard opening in turn. Follow the simple steps shown in the dialog box, try & not change any settings and what we get is Bluestacks installed to Mac.
- Run Bluestacks. What is seen by the first look of it is that it has been designed very delicately to match the interface of an Android phone. Scroll through the menu of the software and find the search text field. When found, write ‘iHeartRadio’ and hit enter.
- All the related apps are searched on Google Play Store. Select the requisite app and press Install. Downloading of the required application starts immediately.
- On completion, installation also gets done of itself. The application is found on the home screen of Bluestacks, and also in My Apps tab.
iHeartRadio, The Alternative
iHeartRadio comprises of some really impressive features, which are enough to replace the regular radios with minimum options. Abilities of iHeartRadio like to play both AM and FM at the same, listening to anything comical, option to listen to limitless music with any disturbance from irritating commercials and casting of the application to Google Chromecast have opened up the field of competitive radio options for the people.