If you love having new technology version applied in your Samsung Galaxy S3 this is the best time to get it. Of course, using Galaxy S3 is still good to support your daily use and at this time it is more about the leaked information for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S3 that has been released.
It is good and interesting news about the leaked information related to Galaxy S3. We also heard that some features are available on the newer version of Galaxy S4 includes additional lock screen options, S voice; unlock effects, redesigned interface settings and also new display modes.
Tips to Get Android 4.2.2 for Samsung Galaxy S3
Well, this is not official update from Samsung. It is not complete version that is still on test. You can install it to your device if you want.
- You will get flash count if you flashing this firmware
- No modem found in this package. The modem will be the same as you had before its flashing.
- It is unofficial version and pre-released
- Download the file here
- Decompress the file I9300XXUFME3_i9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5. obtain the firmware here
- Open Odin 3.04 (package file)
- Restart your phone in download mode (press home + power + volume down). Validate the step with volume up.
- Connect your smartphone to computer. Wait the top left window in blue light.
- Add forlder with Rom (I9300XXUFME3_i9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5) in PDA line.
- Verify “re-partition” is not ticked
- Click start and wait
- Once Odin shows “PASS!” means the process is complete!
How it works?
It has a stable firmware update and it works for the network. It is easy for you to uninstall some unrelated apps. We recommend you to wait the official android version update 4.2.2 if you want to find out professional version because it is just pre-released version.
Source and image courtesy to Androidpit.