The handy virtual machine is a must have software for using multiple operating systems on a single computer. The users have different preferences for an operating system and virtual machine can give best of the different operating system on a single computer. VMware Player is a very easy application for setting up a different operating system on one computer. The program is very intuitive and guides through each step of creating the virtual machine. The initial menu guides through the creation of virtual machine and opening the existing virtual machine with upgrading to VMware Workstation. After choosing the new virtual machines, it asks to choose the use of installation disk, disk image or later installation. The operating system such as windows, Solaris, Linux and Sun Solaris, Novell NetWare or another operating system can be chosen from a given drop down menu. The name and location of the virtual machine have to be given with the size properties. After finishing the process, VMware player can be used easily with multiple operating systems. The application is full of features for using virtual machines and meet the needs of maximum users. Above all, it is a free software for desktop virtualization and makes it easy for users who don’t want to purchase software and try a new operating system on a single computer.
Read More: KMPlayer – Free Download for PC
- Runs on multiple operating systems on single computer without any hassles
- Benefits of preconfigured products without performing fussy installation processes
- Sharing of data between different operating system on single machines
- Leverages two-way virtualization
- Broad support of host and guest operating system
- Excellent Help and guide in the application
- Easy access to virtual machines with structured interface
- Runs on both, 32 and 64-bit operating system
- Installation and uninstallation is very easy
- It also has a Microsoft Virtual Server support for virtualization process
- Multiple language support
- USB 2.0 device support
- Utilize third party virtual images and machines.
- Easy setup
- Installation of new convenient virtual operating system without parting the earlier operating system
- User-friendly application
- Great interface
- New operating system can be tested without any risks
- Data sharing is very easy in multiple operating systems
- Creation of virtual machine is very easy
- High system resources are required at the time of installation
Read More: Winamp – Free Download for PC and Mac
VMware Player is an easy and intuitive application and can be run with multiple operating systems on a single computer. The multi-platform support enhances the support of the program in an effective way. It can run the virtual machines created by GSX Serer, ESX Server, Microsoft, VMware workstations and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
The updated version of VMware Player has added various support and features for better usability of an application. The major changes are for the support of multiple operating systems for virtualization. The added support systems are Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.10, CentOS 7, Windows 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, SUSE Linux Enterprises. IT has also fixed errors of sudden fails in Linux. The unresponsiveness of interface issues while extending the display has also been resolved in the updated version.