Life has become very fast paced. Nothing in the world today can be left to time and laziness. Some of the regular tasks such as reading books has become an alienated task for most of us, as we live in a fast paced world. Audible, a flagship of Audible.com, an acquired product of Amazon, is an application that lets a user listen to books anytime, anywhere. What it means is that the user is given an option to select from a staggering 150,000+ book titles, which include everything, from classics to modern day drama, from best sellers to epic stories, and all the stuff that lies in between. All this is provided by Audible on the go, with a few options to select from.
Read More: Using WhatsApp without Bluestacks for PC
Now what most people miss out on is that there’s a requirement for a smartphone to run such an application. Features likes listening to our favorite books on the go, transferring files simultaneously and multitasking in background with processes like downloading and uploading data need smart devices. In case of absence of one, there can only be one way to run the application and that too on a Mac or computer. A software Bluestacks, primarily known for its capabilities to run Android applications on Mac or PC can come to the rescue. Though it seems preposterous to be able to run Android applications on Mac, but it is actually possible with Bluestacks. With same graphics, similar interface, better capabilities, over clocked Mac’s processor and of course larger screen make this worth trying. Not new comers and amateurs, here is a tiny guide to basics of Bluestacks.
Getting Audible for Mac:
- Download Bluestacks directly from here!
- Run the downloaded setup file as administrator and wait for the installation wizard to open up. The listed instructions should be followed and settings should be kept default preferably. Click finish to complete the setup process for Bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks. From the start to end, it is quite clear that interface has been deliberately designed exactly the same as that of an Android phone. Find the search text field in Bluestacks to search for apps on Google Play Store. On finding it, type ‘Audible’ and hit enter.
- From the list of found results, select the appropriate one and click on install to start the installation of the application.
- As soon as the installation completes, the icon of Audible can be found in the My Apps shelf. Open it and enter a world on countless books around.
Audible Calls Out Loud Enough!
Audible is kind of an abstract application developed, since most of the apps support book reading. Audible gives a warm, soothing tone to reading books and supports interesting things in the background. Supports for transferring books to device using Wi-Fi, performing tasks in background, downloading and purchasing more interesting Audibles online, navigating & bookmarking through the favorite books and earning quirky badges adds to the application’s depth.